F5 is a fast growing company focused on the most advanced technological solutions. We collaborate with an innovative Digital healthcare solution. The company builds, deploys and supports major Mobile and Web technology solutions for customers. We are using the latest and most reliable technologies and tools provided by Microsoft and looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer.
The growing complexity of the solutions brings the opportunity to extend our young & dynamic team with an enthusiastic individual who should have essential expertise in Azure cloud-based development for mobile and web solutions. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our team. If you want to put your IT skills to good use, we’ve got perfect job for you.
· Develop and implement practical technical solutions to support product discovery and business development initiatives.
· Work closely with other members of the Product Development Team to align technical solutions with the existing architecture. Perform quality reviews and deploy updates and fixes.
· Tackle diverse business challenges with a focus on triaging and providing simple technical or operational workarounds.
· Contribute in developing internal processes to increase efficiency and stability.
· Adjust standard procedures when necessary after benefits and risks assessments in response to changing situations.
· BSc. In Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields
· Familiar with automated deployment, continuous integrations, release and network monitoring tools (CI/CD).
· Expertise in Azure application architecture, development and operations, preferably with one or more of the following Microsoft Azure certifications: AZ-300, AZ-301, AZ-200 & AZ-201
· Analytics: Proficient in analytics, ideally with Power BI
· Able to work well both independently and in a team.
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
· Fluency in English (written and spoken)
· Interest in IT Security (certificates management, encryption etc) is preferred.
· At least 2 years experience in Azure Cloud Services
Go ahead and reach out to us in whatever means suit you best, we are always available and happy to hear from you.