F5 is a fast growing company focused on the most advanced technological solutions. We collaborate with an innovative Digital healthcare solution. We are using the latest and most reliable technologies and tools provided by Microsoft. The growing complexity of the solutions brings the opportunity to extend our young & dynamic team with an enthusiastic individual - Xamarin developer.
We are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our team. If you want to put your IT skills to good use, we’ve got perfect job for you. The Xamarin Developer will be responsible for writing clean code to high standards, collaborating and partnering with other departments(both technical and non-technical),documenting progress, supporting systems and performing other duties as assigned.
· Develop and implement practical technical solutions to support product discovery and business development initiatives.
· Work closely with other members of the Product Development Team to align technical solutions with the existing architecture. Perform quality reviews and deploy updates and fixes.
· Tackle diverse business challenges with a focus on triaging and providing simple technical or operational workarounds.
· Contribute in developing internal processes to increase efficiency and stability.
· Adjust standard procedures when necessary after benefits and risks assessments in response to changing situations.
· BSc. In Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields
· Prior work experience as an App developer.
· Well-versed with app development technologies, specifically Xamarin.Forms, C#, Asp.Net, .Net Core, Visual Studio, Cross platform development, API’s (Hateoas), 3rd party libraries for mobile, Microsoft Azure,
· Experienced using Microsoft development & collaboration tools (Azure DevOps, Teams, Office, etc…).
· Knowledge of the latest development methodologies & principles, like: Agile, scrum, CI/CD, etc…
· Able to work well both independently and in a team.
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
· Fluency in English (written and spoken)
· At least 2 years development experience on Microsoft technology.
Go ahead and reach out to us in whatever means suit you best, we are always available and happy to hear from you.